Page : Links

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby Girl Warner

I've been working a little bit on the Warner baby bedding set. Not as much time put into this yet, as I wanted, due to small orders, bumper pad revisions on the Summer Song set, quilting bee blocks, and daily life. But things are getting under way and progress is being made. :)
I've cut and sewn the crib sheet. Just need to get the elastic sewn into this.

I measured out and cut the pieces for the curtain panels. These will be like the previous set of curtains I did, with the accent strip. And will be back-tabbed.

So those are ready to be pieced together and then the liner can be attached to the back.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment