Page : Links

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finishing Up.

I've gotten a lot accomplished these last few days. I worked on two diaper and wipes pouches for a custom order. The buyer happens to be a co-worker so I dropped these off to her this evening.

I finished up the back tab curtain panels for the Amy Butler / Waverly set. I'll be getting some pictures taken of this all set up tomorrow!

I am just about done with piecing together scraps for the Summer Song boppy pillow cover that was added to this set, to match.
I've a little bit more piecing together and then this will be ready for cutting, ironing on interfacing, and then sewing together.

I've got a few scraps still left over and will be using them to piece more of this. Also need to go to JoAnns and get some minky fabric for one side of the pillow cover.

I also got a couple packages in the mail from my Co-op's. One contained some polymailers and replacement rotary blades. The other box included Michael Miller fabric that I ordered at some great prices!

So I'm excited to see what I can do with the Christmas prints. Oh and the giraffes would make great baby items as well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment